#tc14famiycollaboration





This summer my daughters, brothers and I worked on a collaborative short. Jeremiah and I (pictured left) had been texting back and forth prior to our arrival in California to visit them. Inspired by the recent Sia music video, Jeremiah talked about doing a choreographed piece with the girls to a song. 





Jeremiah and the girls chose the song "Falling Star" by Florence and the Machine. We slowly built the story and choreography all together.  Elijah brought his cinematography skill and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life!

THE FINISHED PRODUCT

BEHIND THE SCENES

All these photos were taken with my iPhone behind the scenes


Celebratory dance at the end of shooting:)
I get overwhelmed watching all the talents my brothers and girls have. And then all the love they have for eachother went in to this, it was truley beautiful! I could not be prouder.
Credits

Created by: Jeremiah Chandler
Story by: Jeremiah Chandler and Aiyana Taylor
Choreography: Elly Taylor, Lucy Taylor, Jeremiah Chandler and Aiyana Taylor
Cinematography: Elijah Chandler
Costumes: Jeremiah Chandler and Aiyana Taylor
Make-up: Aiyana Taylor
Music: Florence and the Machine


2 comments: